Applicants can now submit invoices for FY2016, and USAC can review, process and pay them.
- Previously, while service providers have been able to submit an FCC Form 474, Service Provider Invoice (SPI) Form, online and electronically for FY2016, USAC held all submitted SPI Forms until the review and payment processes were in place for FY2016.
- Applicants were unable to submit an FCC Form 472, Billed Entity Applicant Reimbursement (BEAR) Form, online for FY2016. Applicants can now submit BEAR Forms for FY2016, and the review and payment processes are in place as well.
As a reminder, applicants filing BEAR Forms for FY2016 must have certified – and USAC must have successfully processed – an FCC Form 498, Service Provider and Billed Entity Identification Number and General Contact Information Form.
- After the applicant certifies this form, USAC must verify the banking information. Please respond promptly to the request from USAC so that the review process can be completed.
- Make sure you put your bank routing number and your bank account number in the correct fields.
- If you make a change to your FCC Form 498, you must re-certify the form or we cannot process it.
- For questions, call us at (888) 641-8722 and choose Option 5 (FCC Form 498) and then Option 1 or 2 (questions about the form).
Submitting an invoice to USAC
- To file a BEAR Form online, applicants navigate to the Forms page and click “File Online” in the FCC Form 472 row.
- Remember that invoice forms can no longer be submitted on paper for any funding year.
More detailed guidance about completing the FCC Form 498 review process will be included in this Friday’s SL News Brief.