Once you file your Form 486 it is advised that you check with your Service Providers to confirm that they will be applying credits on invoices for the current funding year.

If your service provider is not listed you can search for contact information for your Service Provider’s Erate department by going to the USAS website¬† at:

Service Provider’s names change frequently so it might be helpful to have the Service Provider Identification Number (SPIN from your original Form 471 application) handy to use when you search for the Service Providers contact information.

When sending requests for invoice credits to your Service Provider it is best to send the following information in your request:

School Name, Address, Phone Number & Contact Person
471 Application Number
Funding Request Number
Form 486 Number
Service Provider Information Number (SPIN)
Invoice Account Number